Saturday, September 12, 2009

iPod touch tips and tricks : Ipod Touch WiFi (Wireless Troubleshooting problems) Part 2

Since yesterday I received 29 emails JUST regarding Ipod Touch Wireless Issues. So I thought I’d give it another shot.


First if you haven't read this post please do Ipod touch wifi troubleshooting

As some of you know I used to work for a Technical Support, Wireless and Internet Connection Cable Company, therefore I know every single trick to get you online and that's what I’m here for.

Here are some other tricks to get you connected with your Ipod Touch:

The method with restarting modem/router and turning back on ipod touch didn't work?

How about this!

Turn OFF every single PC, turn off your cable/dsl modem, turn off your router and your Ipod Touch. Got it? Cool!

Now turn on your Modem first wait till it syncs (30-45sec), Turn on your router wait till it syncs with modem (30sec), then turn on your ipod touch!

There is one difference between turning OFF your Ipod Touch and Sleep Mode.
Sleep Mode is when you click on the button on top and Ipod Touch is off, well I wasn't talking about that.
To TURN OFF your Ipod Touch you have to HOLD that button for about 5-7sec and then move the red bar to the right. To turn it back on repeat the step above by holding button for 5-7sec!


Hope this helps if not please email me at ilovetoargue AT gmail DOT com and I will try to help you personally!

P.S. I will be moving this week to my new home and I will not be able to respond to you right away so don't feel like I don't care about you all!

I will create a video on how to connect to your wireless connection so you have a visual of what you can do your self and why stuff does not work.

So please subscribe to my RSS feeds or Email Notification on Top Right Menu.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment